Creamy Garlicky Mushrooms on Toast

No comments
#BadGirlBreakfasts Part 5 - Creamy Garlicky Mushrooms on Toast


At some point I stopped going adventurous with the pics, I just want to get the contents across. This is what the final product looks like. No embellishments, no setups and right on my kitchen top.
This is exactly as it looks. I took inspiration from a Garlic Mushroom dish I always serve as a vegetarian appetizer for dos at my place. The only change I made is using cream instead of using cream cheese and omitting wine in this version. I also didn't add any parsley which I think the original recipe called for.



This might seem a little garlicy for breakfast, but I don't really think its that strong.

You will need

1 box mushrooms
5 cloves garlic
2 tbsp. cream
salt & pepper to taste

Depending on size of mushrooms, chop mushrooms to bite sized pieces.
Cover and cook in saucepan along with  garlic and salt till the mushrooms release all its water. 5 mins
Scoop the mushrooms and garlic out using a slotted spoon.
Reduce the water to 2 tbsps. Add cream and stir thoroughly.
Add mushrooms and stir till thoroughly coated with cream.
Salt & Pepper to taste.

And thus ends my toasty breakfast series. I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments :

Post a Comment